We ❤️ our bags & their objective to reduce waste. If for some reason there is a fault, please contact us and we will endeavour to exchange or repair the bag & get it back to you ASAP, in accordance with our SammyBags Guarantee!
From time to time, we do experience product faults. If you see something that looks like a fault, please contact us with the following:
1. Photos showing the fault
2. Order details: Retailer, date of your order, or order number if purchased through SammyBags.com
We may ask for your SammyBag back for further testing to identify the issue and help us improve our products.
What is your product warranty and product guarantee?
SammyBags warrants our products shall be, and remain free from, defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery.
SammyBags will replace any defective item at its cost, including delivery, upon receipt of satisfactory evidence of the defective item.
The warranty does not extend to any fair wear and tear.
For any claim to be recognised, customers must notify SammyBags immediately and provide an order number as proof of purchase. We will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair at our discretion.
What should I do about loose threads?
- Do not pull the thread.
- Trim the thread close to the fabric.
- With a lighter, you can burn the thread, taking care not to burn the fabric.
How can I remove stains or smells from my SammyBag?
Our materials are independently lab tested to ensure they’re free from harmful substances, and that they meet food contact standards.
If your SammyBag has become stained or smells from particular foods, or extended time between use and washing, we recommend trying one of these simple and effective remedies.
- Place your bag into a washing machine with some fragrance free eco washing powder. Set to a hot wash. SammyBags are able to withstand a 95 degree wash in a front loader.
- Hang out to dry.
- Rinse and wash thoroughly by hand with warm soapy water.
- Hang out to dry.
In between use, it’s important to ensure your SammyBag is kept dry and stored in a safe place to avoid any unwanted smells developing.